dance anywhere 2013 is less than 6 hours away, how do you plan on documenting your dance anywhere experience?
Either before or after you dance make sure your event is on the dance anywhere map at http://www.danceanywhere.org/locations/2013
If it’s not on the dance anywhere 2013 map please visit the participate link below and add yourself as a user and your dance location as an event.
By adding your event to the map you’re showing your participation in dance anywhere as a global event which had participation on all 7 continents in 2013!
photo courtesy Weidong Yang
After participating please share your participation with the world by uploading, tagging and filling the danceanywhere map and gallery with your experiences.
Below are various methods of sharing your media with dance anywhere any the world! These include:
- *Sharing to dance anywhere’s map and participate pages
- *Uploading submissions for dance anywhere’s upcoming photo book
- *Sharing your dance anywhere experience in photos and videos on social media and tag your uploads #danceanywhere2013
- *Sharing your pictures with dance anywhere directly from your mobile device
- *Uploading your video files that are under 2 gbs to danceanywhere.org/dance-anywhere-uploader
- *Tagging your videos on your event page
- *Submitting your thoughts as a viewer
For a more comprehensive walk through on these and more steps for sharing your media please visit dance anywhere’s media sharing guide at:
For other participants’ images from dance anywhere 2013 take a look at the events on the dance anywhere 2013 map:
To see a feed of all social media images tagged with #danceanywhere2013 visit: http://tagboard.com/danceanywhere2013
And on facebook at:
And the 2013 gallery at:
To see videos from dance anywhere please visit: